HD Sync simplifies the process of uploading DJI GO, DJI GO 4 and DJI Pilot log files from your Android phone/tablet to Airdata.com.
Instead of having to connect your device to a desktop PC and transfer the files manually, it will upload the files directly to Airdata.com for you.
2 modes are available:
- Automatic Sync - this will upload the DJI GO, DJI GO 4 and DJI Pilot log files as soon as you turn off the motors. All new flights you make with DJI GO, DJI GO 4 and DJI Pilot will be uploaded automatically, even if the HD Sync app is closed.
- Manual Sync - click the "Sync Now" button to manually synchronize all log files that were not yet synchronized.
Get HD Sync from Google Play Store
and follow the instructions below.
- Register for your Airdata UAV account. If you already have an Airdata UAV account, skip ahead to step #3.
- Enter your information in the form. After submitting, wait a few minutes for a verification email:
- After verifying your email, you will be logged in. Click "My Account" to access your account settings:
- In the account settings, click the Auto Upload Token:
- This is where you find your Token! (don't use HD123ABC45 - it's just an example)
- On your Tablet, open the HD Sync App, and enter your token here:
- Click "Verify" to make sure you entered your token correctly:
- You may now choose if you want to automatically upload all flights to Airdata.com:
- Enable Auto Sync - All existing and new flights you make with DJI GO will be uploaded automatically, even if the HD Sync app is closed
- No thanks, later - then Auto Sync will not be enabled, and you can either turn it on later or just upload manually using the "Sync Now" button (see below)
- If you didn't enable Auto Sync initially, you can always turn it on using this switch:
- You can also manually synchronize by clicking the "Sync Now" button. The button text will change to show progress. Note that if you have the Auto Sync on, there is no need to use this button as all the files will be synced automatically.
- The number at the bottom will indicate how many files were uploaded to date (since you installed the app)
Still have questions? Join our forum to continue the discussion.