Litchi and HealthyDrones.com are excited to announce that users are now able to automatically synchronize their Litchi flight data with the HealthyDrones.com analysis for superior end-to-end flight experience.
If configured, Litchi will automatically upload flight records to HealthyDrones.com when:
- The motors are turned off at the end of the flight
- Whenever connectivity change is detected and Internet becomes available
- 5 seconds after the App starts
To enjoy this new collaboration, please follow the instructions below.
Are you looking for the log converter?
Instructions to convert DJI TXT to CSV
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I upload CSV files myself, instead of using the auto-upload?
Yes, you can use the regular upload page to upload the Litchi V2 CSV files.
Flight logs are stored in the phone's internal storage in the "LitchiApp/flightlogs" folder.
- Not all my flights from Litchi are uploaded, why?
Only "V2" logs (created by Litchi version 2.2.0 or newer, released on Oct 1st 2015) are supported and will be uploaded. Older logs do not contain all the required information.
You can tell if a log is "V2" if the filename has "V2" in it.
- Is Phantom 2 supported?
Unfortunately no. Phantom 2 does not record all the required information. Both auto-upload and manual CSV upload will not work for the P2.
- Are Litchi and HealthyDrones.com the same company?
No, Litchi and HealthyDrones are 2 separate entities and are just collaborating for a superior end-to-end flight experience.
Configuration Process - High Level Overview
- Register to HealthyDrones.com
- Obtain a Token from the HealthyDrones site
- Enter that Token in Litchi
- Register for your HealthyDrones account. If you already have a HealthyDrones account, skip ahead to step #3.
- Enter your information in the form. After submitting, wait a few minutes for a verification email:
- After verifying your email, you will be logged in. Click "My Account" to access your account settings:
- In the account settings, click the "Auto Upload Token":
- This is where you find your Token!
- On your Tablet, open the Litchi App, then click the Settings button at the top right:
- Scroll down a little bit until you find the HealthyDrones.com settings. Enter your Token here:
- Click "Test" to make sure you entered your Token correctly:
- You are all set! Your future flights will show up in HealthyDrones.com automatically!
If you have existing flights with Litchi, these will get automatically uploaded as well (see FAQ).